Serving Saskatoon and the wider area for 35 years
About Bruce Gibson
I tune aurally, service, rebuild and appraise pianos in the Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and wider area. I graduated with Honours from the two year Piano Technician Program at George Brown College in Toronto in 1984. World renowned piano technician, Ted Sambell, was my teacher, mentor and friend.
I keep my skills and learning current via periodicals and technical workshops with the Piano Technicians Guild, the Canadian Association of Piano Technicians, and Piano Technicians Masterclasses.
Whether your piano is in your home, studio, school, place of worship, or on the concert stage, I've got the training, experience, skills and tools to make your piano sound and function at its best.
These are the steps that I am taking to protect my customers and myself:
- I am fully vaccinated and boosted with the Pfizer vaccine.
- I will take a COVID rapid test every morning before I go to appointments.
- I will wear a NIOSH approved N95 mask, fresh lab coat and eye protection.
- I will wear sanitized indoor sandals and sanitize my hands.
- I will place my tool bag on the floor on top of a fresh garbage bag.
- I will sanitize the piano keys when I am finished.
- If I am having any COVID-19 like symptoms or test positive on a rapid test, I will contact you to reschedule.
- Please have anyone in my presence socially distance from me and wear a well fitted mask.
- Please have as few people greeting me or in the area I am working as possible.
- If anyone at your end is experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms or tests positive on a rapid test, please contact me before your appointment to reschedule.
- If you or anyone at the location where I was servicing the piano tests positive for COVID within the week following, please inform me.