Serving Saskatoon and the wider area for 35 years
About Bruce Gibson
I tune aurally, service, rebuild and appraise pianos in the Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and wider area. I graduated with Honours from the two year Piano Technician Program at George Brown College in Toronto in 1984. World renowned piano technician, Ted Sambell, was my teacher, mentor and friend.
I keep my skills and learning current via periodicals and technical workshops with the Piano Technicians Guild, the Canadian Association of Piano Technicians, and Piano Technicians Masterclasses.
Whether your piano is in your home, studio, school, place of worship, or on the concert stage, I've got the training, experience, skills and tools to make your piano sound and function at its best.
These are the steps that I am taking to protect my customers and myself:
- I am fully vaccinated and double boosted with the Pfizer vaccine.
- I will take a COVID rapid test every morning before I go to appointments.
- If I am having any COVID-19 like symptoms or test positive on a rapid test, I will contact you to reschedule.
- I will wear a mask.
- It would be very much appreciated if you would wear a mask in my presence.
- Please have as few people in the area I am working in as possible.
- If you or anyone at the location where I will be servicing the piano tests positive for COVID or has COVID like symptoms within the week or day of the appointment, please contact me to reschedule.