Serving Saskatoon and the wider area for over 35 years
We hope that you have been staying well and safe.
Please contact Bruce to request an appointment or to ask questions about your piano(s).
Please note the following COVID-19 protocols for an appointment.
If Bruce is exhibiting COVID-19 like symptoms, he will cancel.
Please cancel your appointment if anyone there is exhibiting COVID-19 like symptoms which may include fever, cough, headache, muscle and/or joint aches and pains, sore throat, chills, runny nose, nasal congestion, conjunctivitis, dizziness, fatigue, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, loss of sense of taste or smell, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
1. Before he enters the building, he'll sanitize his hands, put on a mask, eye protection, and a fresh lab coat.
2. Once inside, he'll put on sanitized indoor sandals.
3. At the piano, he'll place his tool bag on the floor on top of a fresh garbage bag.
4. He'll sanitize the piano keys with an Health Canada approved sanitizer.
5. When the service is done, he'll sanitize the keys again.
1. Please clear everything off the piano before Bruce's arrival.
2. Please have ONLY ONE PERSON wearing a mask meet him at the door and take him straight to the piano.
3. Please maintain a physical distance of six feet at all times.
4. Please do not allow your pets to greet Bruce at the door and please have everyone stay out of the area where the piano is located.
5. When he is finished the piano service, please have ONLY ONE PERSON, wearing a mask, see him to the door. Please maintain a physical distance of six feet.
6. We prefer that you pay for service(s) online via e-transfer or credit card rather than paying in cash or cheque at the appointment. An e-invoice will be sent to your email address with details regarding payment.
Thank you for your understanding and your business!